This Half-Day Seminar is designed for anyone within your organization who makes presentations to the public (volunteers, clients, etc.) or to governments or government agencies (municipal councils, provincial or federal ministries, etc.), or anyone involved in fundraising efforts on behalf of your organization.
Whether it’s to volunteers, clients, stakeholders, board members, donors, government agencies, or politicians: If you work at a non-profit, presentations are a fact of life. But are they effective? Do they focus on the right things? Do they achieve the results you want? Are they customized for different audiences? Do you know what makes some presentations more effective than others? (Hint: it’s not about the technology or how pretty your slides are).
In this three-hour seminar, you will learn how to create and deliver impactful presentations regardless of audience, and how to make sure your message is delivered effectively every time.
- The Technology Trap – Why you should spend less time focusing on slides
- Verbal Presentation Techniques – How to improve your “performance”
- How to craft a great presentation that engages your audience
- Why body language is more important than what is on the screen
- Understanding your presentation “style,” and how to perfect it
- How to read an audience, and prepare for the worst without stressing out